Andersen Single-Hung Windows
Andersen® 100 Series Single-Hung
Andersen single-hung windows allow ventilation through a single operable lower sash that slides up and
down. Classic rectangular shapes are available, or use an arched top for added elegance.
Made with Andersen’s revolutionary Fibrex® composite material, 100 Series products are durable, environmentally smart and energy efficient. 100 Series products are available in deep, rich colors that complement virtually any architectural style. For added style, we offer a wide range of grille patterns and patterned glass options.
We use Andersen® windows for peace of mind-yours and ours. More homeowners trust and recommend the Andersen® family of brands than any other brand of windows and patio doors.*
*Based on 2016 homeowner brand survey; Andersen family of brands aggregated.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Rigorously tested to deliver years of smooth, reliable operation
- Fibrex material construction provides long-lasting performance
- Durable, low-maintenance finish won’t fade, flake, blister or peel
- Fibrex material is twice as strong as vinyl
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and energy efficiency
- Weatherstripping is designed to seal out drafts, wind and water
- Variety of Low-E glass options are available to help control heating and cooling costs in any climate
- Many 100 Series single-hung windows have options that make them
- ENERGY STAR® v. 6.0 certified throughout the U.S.
- Clean, attractive corner seams
- Six exterior color options
- Attractive matte finish interiors available in four colors
- Add style with grilles or patterned glass