We are dedicated to the goal of providing you with quality materials, on time and on budget. While special orders cannot be returned, we will accept returns on stock items that meet the following conditions:
- Items for refund must be returned within 60 days of the original purchase from Kelly-Fradet Lumber.
- Refunds will only be issued with the appropriate receipt or proof of purchase from a Kelly-Fradet store charge account.
- Items for refund must be in re-salable condition.
- Special Order/Non-Stock items cannot be returned.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original purchaser.
- Refunds will be given in the same form of payment as the time of purchase; i.e. cash, check, original credit card, or Kelly-Fradet store charge account.
- If original purchase was made by a check, the refund won’t be processed until the check clears.
- Large cash refunds may be issued by check to the original purchaser, typically within 3-5 business days.
Additional charges will apply if a customer requests a jobsite pickup of material by a Kelly-Fradet vehicle:
- A fuel surcharge will be issued for a Kelly-Fradet Store charge account.
- A fuel surcharge and the appropriate delivery charge for a cash customer.
*Some returns may be subject to handling charges additional to the fuel surcharge and delivery charge.
* If material returned is deemed non saleable during final inspection (i.e. nail holes, cut pieces, open cartons, water or weather damage, dirty…) no credit will be issued for that item. Customer can pick up the item if wanted within 48 hours or it will be discarded.
Customers are entitled to a written copy of this return policy upon request.