Premier Series Vinyl Railing
Barrette Premier Series rails are made with COMPOSICORE®, a precision-engineered polymer that contains no wood fibers or components, making it the most water-resistant core available. COMPOSICORE® won’t absorb moisture, rot, cup, warp, decay, or bow, and you’ll never have to deal with sanding or painting. Your railing will never rattle or squeak and you’ll never have to paint again.
Overall, the durability of Composicore® technology will make Barrette Premier Series Rail exceed all your expectations by unlocking the potential of any deck, balcony, porch, or yard with an extensive selection of posts, tops and base trims.
Premier Series Features:
- ICC Code Approved (PFS TECO RR-0101)
- COMPOSICORE® technology – The most water-resistant core available
- Stair rail kits can accommodate angles of 26-38 degrees
- Stronger than vinyl and most wood composites
- Transferable Limited lifetime warranty
- Brackets show no screws
- No rattling or squeaking
- No sanding, staining, or painting required
- Can’t be attacked by termites or other wood eating pests
- Brackets included in each kit
- Post caps and trim pieces available
- Architectural details on rail
Featured Barrette Products
Deck railing, posts, caps, trim, brackets and flush mounts.
Enjoy Low Maintenance Railings with Barrette
If you’re thinking about building a new deck or replacing the one you already have in your yard, we applaud you. But before you start getting started on construction, it’s important to consider what type of railing you’ll use: Low maintenance vinyl railing or traditional wood railing? Well, believe us when we say that a product like Barrette Bella Premier Series Vinyl Railing makes the choice simple!